Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Easy way to dress up some wood from Woodworking for Mere Mortals!

I really enjoy Steve Ramsey's YouTube Channel Woodworking for Mere Mortals.  He has a great passion, awesome sense of humor and something I think something that gets over looked but he has a true joy of woodworking.  He never over complicates things or takes himself too seriously.  I eagerly wait for his weekly Friday videos cause I learn something new from each and every one of his videos.  To be honest it was his call to action in his video blog Mere Minutes that prompted me to start this blog.

Check out his super quick tip video on how to add a graphic to any wood project 

How to transfer an inkjet photo to wood

And check out his website and channel as he has over 6 years of free woodworking videos and plans out there.

www.woodworkingformeremortals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment